- Vegetables - 1 cup
- (Lady fingers or ash guard or
- carrot or Cucumber or Drumstick)
- Butter milk - 2 cups
- Toor dal - 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds - 1tbsp
- Green chillies - 2
- Raw rice - 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander seeds - 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tbsp
- Grated coconut - 2 tbsp
- Mustard seeds - 1 tbsp
- Red chillies - 3
- Curry leaves - few
- Salt to taste
- Soak toor dal and raw rice for 10 minutes and grind it along with coriander seeds, grated coconut, green chillies, and cumin seeds into paste
- Churn buttermilk and keep it aside.
- Boil chosen vegetable(i chose lady fingers) with little water(one small tumbler of water).
- Now add the ground paste along with salt and turmeric powder.
- When the raw smell of the paste disappears, add the churned butter milk and immediately switch off the stove.
- In a small frying pan, add oil and then add mustard seeds, red chillies, and curry leaves, add this fried items to garnish the mor kulambu.
Cooking time: 20 minutes
This is a simple and yummy recipe.