- Fish - 1/2 kg
- Chilli powder - 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder - 1 tbsp
- Garlic- 8 pods
- Shallot onions - 8
- Pepper - 1/2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds - 1 tbsp
- Fennel seeds - 1 tbsp
- Curry leaves for garnishing
- Oil for frying
- Grind chilli powder, coriander powder, garlic, onions, pepper, cumin seeds, and fennel seeds with little water and make it as a paste.
- Wash fish properly and marinate it with the above paste.
- Set aside the fish for 1 hour.
- In a flat bottomed tawa, add three tbsp of oil, and add fish for frying.
- Add excess oil if required, fry fish on both sides.
Cooking time: 15 minutes( excluding the marination part).
Very tasty recipe, my son loves this very much.